Barack Obama T Shirt
s On Sale. Funny T Shirt
s To. A Vint
age T Shirt
Barack Obama T Shirts On Sale
- An account in Redmine that we assign our most aspirational tickets to, i.e. the stuff we'd really like to do with a project but will probably never get approval for.
- Barack Hussein Obama II (; born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office.
- Barack Obama has appeared as a non-fictional character in comic books published by a number of publishing companies.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
A woman is reflected in the mirror of a shop selling
coin purses with the "Oba Mao" design by entrepreneur Liu Mingjie, in which he superimposed the face of US President Barack Obama over that of China's late revolutionary leader Mao Zedong for sale
at his shop in the tourist Houhai district of Beijing on September 23, 2009. The shopowner who goes by the English name Stefan is a former engineer who worked for Germany's Siemens AG and US-based Cisco Systems before starting his business three years ago, according to state media, introduced the Oba Mao design bags and t-shirts
, including coin purses, earlier this summer and says the shirts
have been selling
well. AFP PHOTO/Frederic J. BROWN (Photo credit should read FREDERIC J. BROWN/AFP/Getty Images)
If you feelin' like a pimp
go and brush your shoulders off!
It's been crazy fun in Atlanta since Tuesday; people have been randomly shouting out, "OBAMAAA!" and whenever Obama is mentioned, we all say, "OBAMA!" His picture is up all over the city, and it's almost impossible to pass someone who isn't sporting Obama gear. I'm still waiting for the "Barack 'n Roll" shirt to go on sale at Urban Outfitters.
Maybe someone will buy it for me? My birthday is tomorrow!
Related topics: all band t shirts cheap disney t shirts obama nation t shirts rock band video game t shirts mario kids t shirt paper rad t shirt king and obama t shirts
- 18:48 |
- Category: None